HI-TEC Womens Midweight Sock
These taupe and green women's merino wool socks are amazingly comfortable, with heavy weight cushioning for ultimate shock absorption.
Boasting a number of features, including a tendon protective system, warm terry loop heel and forefoot cushioning, a Y-seem heel for deeper pocket to reduce slippage and blisters, and added underfoot padding for durability. The air channels in these walking socks draw moisture away from the skin and keep them breathable, while the Arch Blaze flex zone and flat toe seam ensures a supported, contouring and comfortable fit. Merino wool adds further comfort, and moisture wicking to these socks, while keeping your feet warm in the colder months and cool in the hotter months.
Made in Italy, they are highly durable, long-lasting and have a true quality and comfortable feel. Great for wearing with hiking boots, walking boots, snow boots, or any footwear where you want that little bit extra.
These fitted women's socks are available in a range of colours in both midweight and lightweight. It sounds crazy, but these really are SO much more than 'just a pair of socks'. Try them, we're sure you won't be disappointed!
- Tendon protective system
- Terry Loop heel & forefoot cushioning for comfort and warmth
- Y-seam heel for deeper pocket reducing slippage and blisters
- Added underfoot padding and durability
- Arch Brace flex zone for added support and contouring fit
- Flat toe seam for fitted comfort and durability
- Air channels drawing moisture away from the skin
- Flex zone to avoid creasing
- Shin protection cushioning zone
- Heavy weight cushioning for ultimate shock absorption and comfort
- Made in Italy
- 32% Merino Wool, 32% acrylic, 33% Polymide, 3% elastine
- Available in a range of colours in midweight and lightweight