Keen Gypsum Womens Hiking Boot
Oppad Outdoor Award “Gold” 2012
Follow the trail farther afield in the Gypsum Mid, an all-terrain hiking boot built with the technology to take you there. Featuring a wide, 4mm lugged outsole, KEEN.ZORB strobel and a KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane. The Gypsum Mid delivers the stability, comfort and moisture management needed for your overnight hikes and winter ascents.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Dri-lex moisture control collar
- Dual density compression-molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Zorb strobel
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Type: Hiking, Waterproof
Weather: Wet – water resistant
Lining: KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
Upper: Waterproof Leather