Oakley Ambush Ski Goggle
Designed to compliment Asian facial anatomy in both fit and comfort.
We spent decades ambushing the world’s idea of possibility and taking it to new heights, including places high enough to touch the sky. Our Ambush™ Snow Goggle puts altitude in every aspect of alpine performance, turning recreation into sport domination. The true anatomical fit is perfectly balanced with articulated strap clips that equalize pressure. When muscles burn and lungs grapple for air, triple-layer fleece foam wicks away sweat. Chassis venting is maximized and the dual-lens design is enhanced with anti-fog treatment plus even more venting at the top edge. Bottom line: This is how comfort becomes visionary.
Our snow goggles are built for punishing abuse, and the EN 1938 impact rating of Ambush™ adds protection to even the most aggressive shred session. The interchangeable strap on the comfortably lightweight O Matter® frame is backed with silicone for a no-slip grip. Scratch-resistant Lexan® lens material blocks the cruel UV rays found in the highlands, and the interchangeable lens design lets you adapt when the atmosphere goes from baked sun to bruised clouds.
- Flexible O-Matter chassis
- Balanced fit (with or without a helmet) via articulating O Matter® strap clips
- All day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F2 anti-fog technology
- Lexan® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized for small to medium faces
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
DUAL VENTED LENSES
By affixing two lenses together (one lens on top of the other), we create a thermal barrier that reduces fog buildup on the interior surface.