Oakley A Frame 2.0 Ski Goggle
A FRAME® 2.0 SNOW
A-Frame™ 2.0 is a leaner and cleaner look that goes low profile to reduce weight and bulk, and that’s just the start. It is an icon-ic design with enhanced fit and performance.
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Articulating O Matter® strap connections provide balanced fit, with or without a helmet
- Sleek and compact frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- Metallic icon accent dual surge vent ports for improved air circulation
- All-day comfort of triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Matte textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Fog elimination through dual-vented lens with F3 Anti-Fog coating.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards